Hello my lovelys,
Last week on the last day of the year I was nominated by Vesna for Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much Vesna for this honor, it means a lot to me. You have to visit and follow her blog, it is amazing blog.
Precisely My blog visibility got increased from last year mid, I am very thrilled by it.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. It feels great to be one of them 😉 .
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here we go.
1. What are the goals for your blog?
My goals of the blog is to inspire and motivate people, and to point out the problem existing in society and make others think of it. and occasionally to make them smile a bit after reading.
2. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
I am scared of heights, especially the rides, I keep my eyes shut in fear when I rode in it.
3. What is one thing you hope to do in 2018?
I want to publish my second book , a collection of short stories in 2018.
4. If you had the chance of a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently and why? I would go to that point, where I started thinking of myself inferior to others and started complaining. I would want to pat my shoulders and to give reminder of the bright things I have in life. Because I feel like I have taken my blessings lightly blinded by few problems 🙂
5. If you could keep only five possessions, what would they be?
Book to read , Diary to write, Pen , computer and internet 🙂
6. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Today I had coconut water at a shop, It was morning , they didnt had the change, I have checked with few shops , I didnt get. Later One guy who was standing there, voluntarily gave me change. I was bit moved by his helping tendency. It’s perfect start of the day, Even I am writing this I am smiling a lot 😀
7. If you could have one magical power what would it be and why?
Power of reading minds. I always wonder, what the other person is thinking secretely in their mind, So that would be the magical power I wish to have Like Edward Cullen 😉
8. What’s your favorite mythical creature?
Unicorn, They look so white and pure, innocent creature.
9. What hobbies do you have?
I have very simple hobbies, One reading and another writing, which I keep close to heart.
10. What would be your dream holiday?
My dream holiday is to take my family to some island and to watch the sunset in the beach with them and to play with them like kid 🙂
11. What are the Top 3 ways you want to improve yourself?
- I want to believe I can do it
- I want to love myself
- I want to be optimistic
My nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award with these blog are as follows:
And here are the questions that you need to answer:
- Describe your wonderful day
- What are you grateful of in your wife
- What is your biggest dream
- What you mean to yourself
- What is your biggest fear
- Did you have any change of writing style from beginning, If so , What are they
- Do you have message to your followers
- Describe the interesting event you have faced recently
- How is your life so far
- If you want to give a new tagline for your blog, What would that be
- Who means a lot to you
Once again thank you Vesna.