This is my second Liester Award. I really want to thank Zovi for nominating me for this. That is sweet gesture of appreciation. You can check out that wonderful blog here Zovi’s Blog
Here are my answers to the Zovi’s questions:
- What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
Hope that there’s light at the end of even the dark tunnel.
2. Who has been your role model? Why?
My sister is my role model. Because she herself is an inspiration. Someone who is compassionate,sensible,loving and caring. Someone who motivates me to dream. Someone I could find at other end, waiting for me , to congratulate or to pat my shoulder even if I lose. One person , in my life , whom no one can replace.
3. Would you rather have more time or money?
To be frank, I would like both, Enough money and amble time to make it useful.
4. One word that describes the relationship between you and your blog
5. Which is the first book that made you cry?
Oh It’s tricky question , I do often feel and cry while reading. I don’t remember first book, But I cried while reading these two books ‘I too had a love story’ and
‘Immortals of meluga’, sita fighting bravely , that part.
6. Does writing energize or exhaust you?
When I write something emotional , I let out all my sad feelings, I feel light. When I write something motivational , I feel motivated myself. Surely It do energize me.
It is a blissful feeling.
7. Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
I think they could be a writer in the progress of sorting out their emotions, Just give them chance.
8. If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
Writing is very rare hobby, even when reading habit is shrinking. Have some pride in what you can do , don’t try to be too humble and take away of happiness of feeling
special. Write for yourself first, it will touch reader’s heart. But for likes or comments, for your inner satisfaction , write 🙂
9. Which is your favorite post from my blog?
I liked your Maze Poem.
10. If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Why?
No one , if they are dead , I would love to let him be in peace there.
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, links their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 11 others and share your post with them so they see it.
My Questions :
- What is your favourite Quote?
- What is your goal of writing?
- Which is your favourite post?
- Do you like sad or happy ending to the story ?
- Describe most beautiful thing you have ever witnessed ?
- Say about your future dream in 3 words?
- Which is your favourite hobby reading or writing ?
- What is one message you want to convey to all?
- What make you happy ?
- What is worst fear?
- Whom do you like to be in near future ?