I kind of intrigued by the name ‘Mystery Blogger Award’. Being a Mystery Blogger I could make my readers curious 😀
Thanks Elly for nominating me for this wonderful award. First all the best for your entrance exam. I hope we get wonderful doctor in future 🙂
Elly has a wonderful blog with amazing posts. It surely has it’s charm. Now Attention readers 😀 Let me read your mind. Now you are curious to read her post directly, Right ? There is no waiting, You can simply click on this link https://imelma.wordpress.com/. Enjoy.
- I am basically a silent girl , But talk non stop when I feel comfortable with the other person.
- I don’t believe in failures, I put my full energy to make it succeed after that.
- I am very compassinate , innocent and caring to the core.
Rules for this Åward:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate others 6-7 bloggers you wanna nominate..
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice..
1. What’s your inspiration for writings?
My worries and sadness and consoling part after that. I know how it feels to be like that. I write so people who can relate to that will feel better.
2. Who is your favorite superhero??
Spider man, Who was common man but turned to superhero on his own wish.
3. Wanna explore world or sit,back and relax down??
I love cosy home. I don’t travel much. So obviously love to sit back and relax down.
4. Summer with rainy…or…winter with spring?
Summer with rain seems to be usual combination. Winter with spring looks excitingly new combination. Something unimaginable for me. I would love to see that.
5. Movie..or.. hangout with your friends..
Depends on mood. If I am very talkative mood, then hanging out with friends sounds fun otherwise movie, where I could silently immerse myself in.
1. What is the interesting part in your life?
2. What is one thing you failed at first and then mastered today?
3. Do you believe in the tag line ‘Success after every failure’?
4. Can you describe your writing style?
5. What is one thing you want, but dunno how to get it?
Best luck nominees. Don’t wait , fold your sleeves and dive to answering. Thanks again Elly for giving me opportunity to answer this.