Special thanks to Just me:) for nominating me for this award. This means a lot to me. I feel honored by this small token of appreciation 🙂 You can check out that amazing blog at https://happymesshappiness.wordpress.com/
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Let’s start of with the nominees first:
My 11 Questions for the nominees are:
- What is your purpose of writing
- Which is your most favourite post in your blog
- What is your favourite form of genre in writing
- What do you want to say to people
- How is your life
- What made you happy
- Can you tell me your biggest blessing
- What do you want to change in you
- What is your New year resolution which you achieved to complete
- When did you feel absoluting wonderful about something
- What do you think of the term ‘ Be present, Be in present’
Now here are my answers for the questions:
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Sweet, Silent and caring
2. What’s your worst habit?
Worrying ofcourse, of all small things to major things in life.
3. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
I am a proud night owl. I can sacrifice my sleep easily, But getting up early is herculine task for me.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
That depends, I dont want to live anywhere on long term. I want to roam around, different parts of world to get it’s feel as time goes.
5. One thing that’s on your bucket list.
Sorting out my life, organising few things, adding few and happily throwing away certain things.
6. What’s the most unusual meal you had?
I am staying in hostel, so every meal I have here is quite unusual 😉
7. What is something that you feel passionate about?
Writing I feel very passionate about. One thing in my life, I dont hesitate about doing, thinking about others.
8. Do you believe in afterlife?
Yes. I do believe in this. May be people roam around us as souls until they see their dreams fulfilled.
9. What is something you’ve recently learned?
Recent thing I have learned, Even though you are scared of few things in life, you can’t postpone it too long. Better get it done with.
10. What’s your hometown like?
My hometown is famous for temple, It’s called temple city. I love it. That’s the place which had seen my childhood and adolescene 🙂
11. Which among my blog posts do you like most?
That is people watching, even that term itself make me smile 😉