Today this is my second surprise. My blog got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Sunaina. Thank you Sunaina for the lovely gesture. To lose yourself in the charm of her words , checkout her blog at
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Three things about me are..
- I love to read, I read variety of genre. If I start a book , It is nearly impossible for me keep it down without finishing it, I have even read books during my board exams night after long study. I crazy enough to sacrifice my sleep , just because I want to read it.
- I like to think about other points of view, Sometimes I over think , forgetting my point of view.
- I have sudden mood swings , much more than regular people have 🙂
Questions of Sunaina :
1. What made you follow my blog ?
Your charming style of writing and your tag line, jar of feelings 🙂
2. Which post of mine made you smile?
This post, I simply love black, couldn’t explain before. I could relate to it completely.
3. That wish which always remained as a wish .
I always wanted to do psychology. I was just crazy about it. But that remained just like wish as of now.
4. Lyrics that connects to you . Also mention the song name .
There is one tamil song ‘Ovvaru Pookalume’ from autograph. I love its lyrics. Read it once when you are feeling, It is an amazing song to boost your energy.
5. The most adorable moment of your life .
The most adorable moment of my life is , when I was feeling very low, I read few of my post to get back my inspiration for life. I was very happy , People who might be sad, Might feel the same way. My words might be small reason to bring back their smile.
What is life according to you?
Wow. I like this word life 🙂 Life according to me , is season of feelings, Everything is important but nothing is permanent.
Questions for my nominees are-
- What is your weirdest wish ?
- who inspire you to write more?
- With which book , you will relate your life to ?
- Are you satisfied with what you are today ?
- What is the craziest thing you did , which made you feel so happy ?
Let the answers speak for you , Mix your words with emotions, to let the truth reach audience.
Once again Thank you Sunaina 😀