I am so honored to receive this award. Thanks Lashini for nominating me. Sorry I couldn’t accept earlier. https://lashiniblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/10/real-neat-blog-award-congratulations-nominees/.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time, or don’t accept awards, etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
My 7 questions by https://lashiniblog.wordpress.com are :
1. Talk about yourself, where you are from and what do you normally blog about.
I am saranya sridharan, from Tamil nadu , India . I know how it feels to be alone and sad. Luckily I had motivating people around me, They helped me with their lovely heart.
I was very pessimistic about my life. But Now I am changing my perception, So I know the power of positive things and perception. I look about motivating stories,articles,poems.
I like to inspire people around me to see the life in new light.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? What made you to start a blog and motivates you to write?
My favorite thing about blogging is expressing the thoughts. Once I start writing , words flow out easily, which I dont find when I speak. It’s blog of my friend viraj raol.
https://virajraol.wordpress.com/, it motivated me to write. I am glad It did 🙂
3.What do you think is your biggest achievement so far in your life?
I am the kind of girl who leave few things in life , if I didnt get it after few tries. For publishing my book, I had been trying with few publishers. I was able to do
self publishing with kdp, When I look back I feel so happy about it, I have done writing,editing until marketing.
4. Name one thing that is happening in the world right now that you wish you could change.
Everything is business now a days, People help each other also thinking of future favours. I wish people give importance to humanity more than money.
5. What are your favorite songs, books or hobbies?
One of my favourite book is ‘If tomorrow comes’. This book make me believe even after worst end, there is new beginning. After every pitiful fall, there is a huge rise you
couldnt even imagined before. Life is so unpredictable, and turns out in your favour when you are least expecting it.
6. What would you do if you had one million dollars?
I will create a stable surrounding for me and will choose people with bright dreams and will do my part to turn to reality.
7. Name a person who you look up to/ inspires you.
It’s my sister. She has struggled in this world and got to that position she is in , which very least help. She snatched the opportunity and made it her reality today.
She inspires me a lot .
My 7 questions are:
1. Write about your favourite author and why they are your favorite
2. Write about a incident where you felt you have inspired someone
3. Write about a thing you are proud about yourself
4. Write about a thing you want to change in 2018
5. What is the society mean to you
6. Write about you in 3 words
7. What is the message you want to shout out aloud to everyone.
These awards are actually good as It will act as the motivation to write more.Here I would like virtually pat these bloggers for their works.My nominees are :